5 December 2008

weekend dan raya yang menyedihkan

Juz got back from school. Sedih.

As everyone knows the EidulAdha is gonna be this Monday. And guess what, I am now at home alone. Kak Riza and Kak Yati have gone to London this afternoon and they will be celebrating the Eid in the Malaysian Hall. Kak Nieza and Azah will be in London as well because their mother is coming. It's not that I don't wanna join them celebrating raya in the malaysian hall but I had a meeting this morning, and there's gonna be another meeting this Monday. And the fact that they left today and only going back here on Monday evening makes a constraint for me.

And the worst part is, the living room is full of mess. It has been 2 days the painters doing the kitchen and bathroom painting. And all the stuff in the kitchen and bathroom are put in the living room temporarily... and since the living room is quite small, they're everywhere! So the term "home sweet home" is not valid during my weekend and that makes me stressed even more.

I am now thinking of going to somewhere.. yupp.. alone! Still thinking where to.. but I have few in mind. Yeah... perhaps a survivor weekend?

P/s 1 : raya puasa aritu takde la sedih pun... sebab semua org ada kt rumah.. tp kali ni walaupun raya haji, bile fikir bangun pagi2 xde org kt rumah rasa macam nak nangis je.. :(

P/s 2: Kalau dah x tau nak pegi mana sangat, marathon je cite apa2 kat cineworld tu..

No comments: