21 March 2011

spring comes back, and here are some updates..

Spring is in the air, flowers are blooming and the air is not too cold any more hence the gloomy misty days are slowly transferring to more colourful and cheerful days. No 5-6 layers of God-knows-what clothes any more, although I still could not afford wearing just one thin layer, but hey.. what a relief. ;)

My days have been sometimes hectic sometimes leisurely as usual. But the level of stress has been fluctuating crazily. Clock is ticking, I am getting old. Deadlines are approaching thus everything needs to be done needs to be done. Argghhh!

one of the sleepless nights in the library

My biological clock is completely messed up. I could sleep as long as 12 hours, or as short as 2 hours, or not sleeping at all. Some days I work crazily and some days I just don't do anything. I am very well aware that this is one bad way of organising life. In fact, it is not even one inch closer to organising. I know.

another sleepless night in my office

Apart from all depressing situations of mine, these are some events I really look forward to:

1. My parents are visiting this coming April 21st. Seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!

2. Owh and some times early April, Magec is coming to London and we're going to meet. Yeayy!!

3. My housemates and I are going for a trip to Germany, and then Turkey. End of April. Although we are all in tight budget, we are all tak-sedar-diri nak jalan2 jugak. ahaha..

4. My sister is getting married (don't ask when am I going to) in most probably November. Tak sabar nak jadi tuan rumah. :D

And besides all the exciting stuff, these are the nightmares:

1. The KPT allowance is ending in June. I will be runn
ing out of money. On supervision meeting last week, Bob asked me (knowing the situation), "what happens in June?" which then I answered, "I will be begging for food". No, that won't happen (hopefully).. haha.

2. I still have some experimental parts which include about 10 case studies to be finished before I can fully concentrate in writing up. But I hope I could finish this within a week (boleh la sgt?). Well perhaps with a sleepless week, it is possible. (Boleh ke kau x tidur2 kalau hari2 pun overslept? duhh)
---
And this one, is the latest picture of me and kak Shidah. This was last Saturday at the MNight (Malaysian Night). I know, I know that I am getting wider. I blame the workload that always demand snacking activities. Definitely not my fault! :p

Okaylah kawan2 (bajet macam ramai je baca kan), till we meet again. ;)

---

1 comment:

Shidah said...

I like that looking forward event..hehe