29 January 2012

supper to make you 'slim' :p

It's already ten past midnight. And I am so full with the 'calorieful' midnight supper I just had. I swear I won't weigh myself in a couple of days.

I should actually be already in bed by now. But since my only activity these days is lazing around, I sleep whenever I want, and pretty much wake up whenever I want. And so I slept at 7 something after Isya' prayer (Isya time is before 7) this evening, then woke up hungry at 11 o'clock. I took a quick shower to freshen up, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.



I found nothing except half loaf of bread. The dull bread was not exciting enough. So I thought, I'd go for something richer (definitely with calories) like Nigella Lawson's Doughnut French Toast (ala, kalau macam kite punye roti celup telur tu, then salutkan dengan gula). Those went of course, with a cup of coffee.

That supper treat resulted in me being not only full, but wide awake. Let's just say I am 100% confident I will finish the James Patterson's 7th Heaven by 6 in the morning... what a way of life ey.

(This was taken when I was in a cafe yesterday killing time before going for my part-time job)

...

2 comments:

Shidah said...

lor kesian dia makan roti je ye..tak pe rehat puas2 nanti dah start keje x sempat rehat

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)