15 August 2008

Ho yehh hari Jumaat!!

I had a supervision meeting with Bob this morning. It was good, we have been discussing the plan to finish the conference paper, well.. it is quite a problem to fit all the contents in not more than 10 pages coz my paper got loads of graphs and pictorial analysis. But yeah.. I'll make it anyhow.

Vera (my officemate) is leaving for her vacation with Huib (his boyfriend) today. So I will not have gossiping sessions with her like we do everyday for the next two weeks... I can imagine how boring it would be without her. Ohohooo...!~

Tomorrow Kak Shidah and me are going to Birm, we plan to go to one of the carboot in there, hope it's fun!

Really miss my friends so much!

P/s : Maeyi, Kak Ct and Acam, thanks for visiting my page.. hehehehe.. datang2 la salu ye..

No comments: