28 November 2008

What do I feel?

It's 12 pm.. and I have just had a chat with Bob, the quick one. Well.. 30-minute-chat is considered short if it's with Bob.. he's got loads of ideas! So now we do have some plans for the EGU conference in Vienna. Bob said that the main point is to put my name somewhere and to make my potential external examiner recognise me.

He is such a great supervisor. He does everything he could to help me. At some points I really feel bad that I don't give the full swing. I delay my works, I ignore his words sometimes (how bad I am).. :(

And what he said yesterday made me feel even worse..

"You're far different from the others"

"How do I differ? " (I was expecting something bad..)

"You're good, you always put your mind thru.. and that's impressive!"


I feel bad :(... because I'm not that good. At least not as good as he thinks. Hmm.. I don't want to let him down one day. No!

No comments: